BRIDGESTONE TYRE SALES SINGAPORE PTE LTD LIMITED TYRE WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty covers all BRIDGESTONE passenger car, truck and bus, light truck, motorcycles tyres and DAYTON passenger car tyres purchased from an authorised Bridgestone dealer in Singapore. For all BRIDGESTONE and DAYTON passenger car tyres to be eligible, the owner of such tyres is required to register the warranty online within 14 days from the date of purchase at https://warranty.bridgestone.com.sg/warranty. Bridgestone reserves the right to REJECT any passenger car tyre claim request if the online warranty is not registered or if the tyres were not purchased from an authorised Bridgestone dealer in Singapore.
This Limited Warranty is valid for a period of 5 years starting from the date of manufacture which can be derived from the numerical numbers on the tyre sidewall. Save as expressly provided for in this warranty, no employee, retailer or dealer has the authority to make any warranty or representation on behalf of Bridgestone.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Limited Warranty does NOT cover the following:
a) Tyre damage or irregular wear due to:
1) Improper usage, mounting or storage (including but not limited to improper inflation pressure, overloading, tyre/wheel spinning, tyre alteration);
2) Vehicle misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or absorbers;
3) Use for competitive events, off-roading;
4) Collision, running fault, wilful damage or vandalism or abuse;
5) Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or other externally generated heat;
6) Buyer or user's acts or omissions not in conformity with Bridgestone manufacturing specifications; or
7) Road hazards (including but not limited to puncture, cut, impact break, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, etc).
b) Passenger car, truck and bus and light truck tyres used beyond the recommended tread life of 1.6mm (tyres of which the wear indicators are exposed).
c) Motorcycles tyres used beyond the recommended tread life of 0.8mm (tyres of which the wear indicators are exposed).
d) Tyres that have been repaired, recapped, reclaimed and tubes and/or flaps that have been repaired and/or re-used
HOW TO MAKE A LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM?
Please approach the authorised Bridgestone dealer that you purchased the tyres from. The authorised Bridgestone dealer will contact the relevant Bridgestone representative who will contact you to arrange for an on-site tyre claim assessment. In this regard, you consent to being contacted by the Bridgestone representative for purposes of a tyre claim assessment.
If the tyre claim is successful, compensation will be made based on the percentage of the tyre remaining tread depth on a pro-rata basis. The post-assessment decision made by the representative is final
The governing law for this Limited Warranty is the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The parties agree that any dispute will be settled by good faith negotiation, failing which the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.